VASCO CONNECT OBF AND REPAIRS PROCESS
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.vascoconnect.co.za.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute the OBF and repairs process.
What you need to know when booking in an OBF or Repair?
OBF & Repair Process
When booking in a device, the customer is required to email email@example.com with the following :
· Proof of Purchase
· Customer Name
· Customer Contact number
The customer will receive an email confirming that we have received the email and the email consist of a reference number
The customer can use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on the Repair / OBF and the status of where it is in the process
What you need to know?
· The device must be within 7 days from the date of purchase for a customer to qualify for an OBF.
· Proof of Purchase is required from the customer when submitting details for an OBF to Telkom booking agent.
· DCLM will verify the booking requirements by doing a 7-point check using Vision system to check if the device qualifies for an OBF or not.
· Once approved on Vision system, the device will be logged and booked, and a collection will be triggered to collect the device from customer.
· The reference number the customer receives will be used as reference when collecting / booking in the device.
· All approved OBF’s will be replaced and sent back to the customer, there will be no credits provided.
· A consultant will contact the customer and inform the customer that the device is warranty void and enquire whether the customer wishes to have the faulty unit returned.
· Customer has 30 days to request the return of their faulty device, unrepaired.
· Should the customer wish to have their faulty device returned, the customer must notify us via email within 30 days.
· Any device deemed, as no fault found (NFF,) will be returned.